A new Act is right here! Bringing Gekko, the game's latest Initiator to the game, and some needed quality-of-life changes.
Gekko is a new Initiator that has some incredible abilities that will most likely shake the meta up in a big way as soon as players discover how to best utilize his tools.
Of course Gekko isn't the only new thing coming to the game. And while there isn't a big overhaul of weapons or Agents, there are some improvements coming to the game with patch 6.04.
Valorant Patch 6.04 - Full Notes
- Gekko goes live!
- Updated thread synchronization to reduce input latency.
- Input latency has been improved by ~1 frame for players who meet all of the following criteria:
- They do not have NVIDIA Reflex/AMD Anti-Lag available/enabled.
- They have multithreaded rendering enabled.
- They use VSYNC.
- Fixed bug where if Sage's Barrier Orb was damaged while fortifying, it would fortify to full health instead of going to max health minus the damage that was dealt during fortification.
- Fixed a bug where abilities, like Sova Drone that are pushed by the Lotus doors into other players, could continue to push players even after the door stops or the players exited the doors area.
- Fixed hitch where game mode related UI is loaded in a blocking manner on game startup.
For more content: