Two of the most popular Agents in the game are hit with the nerf hammer this time: Killjoy and Raze.
Back-to-back Valorant patches? Yes! Since the somewhat uneventful patch 6.02 was delayed a week and Riot doesn't want to alter their schedule, turns out we only had to wait a week for update 6.03.
Sure, we got some Stinger nerfs, but now we're into the actual good stuff: Agent changes! So let's not beat around the bush and tell you everything you need to know about patch 6.03.
Valorant Pach 6.03 - Full Notes
- Turret (E) health decreased 125 >>> 100
Reducing the total health of the Turret will allow for opponents to have an easier time destroying it, particularly with weaker weapons.
- Lockdown (X) point cost increased 7 >>> 8
Riot is happy with Killjoy's Ult being powerful when opponents don't have a plan to push or contest it, but feel the frequency is too high for the reliability it now offers.
- Boom Bot (C) duration decreased 10s >>> 5s
GAMEPLAY SYSTEMS UPDATES
- Adjusted the Firing Error graph to use worst case error represented as degrees from the aim direction. The graph now reports the worst case error degrees of a possible bullet vector—before it didn't account for the generation of the actual error vector.
- Introduced a new setting “Operator (Hold)” which allows those of you in Toggle Mode to hold Secondary Fire to go to Level 2 zoom. (Pre-Patch 6.0 zoom behavior).
- Restored weapon zoom to pre-Patch 6.0 behavior when transitioning from weapon equip to Zoom/Aim Down Sights.
- Added Real Time Text Evaluation (NA only to start) to the Agent Select screen.
- Adjusted Sage, Neon, Jett, and Yoru’s hair heights to fit within our standardized vertical range
- AI (such as Skye’s Seekers [X]) will now travel through the crouch-only connection on Pearl near the Defender’s spawn area
- Fixed a bug where KAY/O would sometimes be able to move after being downed during NULL/cmd (X)
- Fixed a bug on Fracture where a player could fall off and die if two players ride the zipline at the same time. Thanks for the report on Reddit!
- Fixed a bug where disconnecting and reconnecting multiple times in a round could cause a door on any map to incorrectly appear open or shut.
- Fixed a bug where rapidly spamming the Marshall’s zoom button could cause the scope to get stuck cycling in and out.
For more content: