Patch 6.01 is a very small one, simply focusing on bug fixes after the massive update that represented the 6.0 version of the game.
With so many changes, Riot Games didn't want to make another massive overhaul with patch 6.01, instead focusing on a certain quality of life and bug fixes to help improve the overall experience for all Valorant players.
So let's get down to what patch 6.01 brings to Valorant.
Valorant Patch 6.01: Full Update
- The volume for the rotating doors has been reduced while rotating. Please let us know what you think.
- The Lotus-only queue has been removed.
- Lotus will now be included in the map rotation for Unrated and Competitive.
- Replication has been removed from Modes queue.
- Killjoy’s Nanoswarm (C) will no longer deal more damage to destructible objects than intended.
- Fixed a bug where occasionally the third-person flashed visual indicator on an Agent’s head wasn’t in sync with the actual flash duration. (i.e. Omen’s Paranoia [Q], Phoenix’s Curveball [Q]).
- Fixed a bug where the Spike would be invisible and attempting to equip the Spike would fail after changing from Defender to Attacker in a Custom Game and picking up the Spike.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to plant the Spike after reconnecting to a match where you died while disconnected.
- Fixed a bug that, while using the Marshall, prevented full reloading between shots if auto-scoping is enabled. Thanks for all the reports on this!
- Boost exploit in the back of B Site has been removed.
- You can no longer get yourself stuck in the rotating doors (we're pretty sure anyway, let us know if you find a way—also, you’re all very creative!)
- Breach can now use abilities on both rotating doors.
- The destructible door located at A Link now has working vision cones.
- The Spike can no longer get lost in the back of A Site.
- Fixed a broken Spike plant spot on A Site.
For more content: