The last Episode 4 update provides us with a very useful feature along with the Agent bug fixes. Let's see what's inside the official Patch 4.11 Notes!
In two weeks (April 21 to be exact) we will get a new map located in Lisbon, Portugal. But before that, we have another update to "strengthen the game's foundation", just like the other updates from Episode 4. This time, we'll be getting a Clutch Mute Feature along with 17 bug fixes!
- Clutch Mute Feature Added – You now have the option to mass mute your teammates and/or party members, so you can focus during clutch moments!
- Go to Settings (Esc) > Controls > Communication
- Set keybinds for Party and Team Voice Clutch Mute Keys
- Press the keybind while in-game to Toggle “ON” the Party and/or Team Voice Clutch Mute and then again to Toggle “OFF”
- When “ON,” you can toggle the mute any time during your match when you hit the assigned keybind. An icon will appear so you know when it’s enabled.
- Fixed a bug where after switching Agents in the range or in custom game, the buy menu would sometimes show invalid items.
- Fixed a bug where Skye would sometimes make an unintended pose, seen in third-person, when holding a gun.
- Fixed a bug where Skye’s Seekers would not navigate down the chute on Breeze.
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s model would still teleport if killed mid-teleport.
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s Trademark created large white circles on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke targeting map.
- Fixed a bug where Chamber’s Rendezvous range indicator does not disappear when far enough away to be off of the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where Jett could reach very faster than intended speeds by using Tailwind in specific locations (aka. “superdash”).
- Fixed a bug where Cypher’s Cyber Cage would sometimes disappear from the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru could use weapons earlier than intended when exiting Dimensional Drift.
- Fixed a bug where Yoru’s mask would flicker while running forward during Dimensional Drift
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s Nanoswarm would sometimes disappear from the minimap.
- Fixed a bug where Killjoy’s Alarmbot created large white circles on Brimstone’s Sky Smoke targeting map.
- Fixed a bug where you would sometimes see the location of enemy Astra stars.
- Fixed a bug where Fade’s Prowler would not navigate down the chute on Breeze.
- Fixed a bug where you were unable to re-stabilize KAY/O after being themselves resurrected by Sage.
- Fixed a bug where Viper’s Toxic Screen and Poison Cloud would sometimes disappear from the minimap.
- Fixed Sova’s trick shot voice line so that it plays when he kills an enemy with a 1 or 2 bounce Shock Bolt.
And that's it for the last Episode 4 update. What do you think about it? Will you be using this whole Clutch Mute thing? Reach us on our Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok and let us know!