There's plenty of stuff coming with patch 6.08 with standouts including the launch of Episode 6 Act 3.
Valorant fans will finally get some exciting news as the launch of Episode 6 Act 3 is right here! Not only that, as always, it's accompanied by plenty of new updates, with patch 6.08 jampacked with stuff.
There's a Battle Pass to grind, a new incredible premium skin bundle (Radiant Entertainment System) to purchase, and much more. Let's not keep you waiting, these are the patch notes for the 6.08 update.
Valorant Patch 6.08 - Full Update
- Audio improvements to Wingman’s (Q) plant and defuse audio. The audio cues for Wingman’s spike and defuse sound were unclear during hectic combat situations. This should help make those audio cues stand out.
Updated Gekko’s in-game portrait for better gameplay readability and quality consistency.
- Nanoswarm reveal radius increased 350 >> 525
- Nanoswarm audio has been updated.Audio loop now also turns off when disabled as a result of Killjoy being killed or suppressed.
- Improved feedback for the enemy when they destroy Nanoswarm.
- Nanoswarm is now revealed when it is disabled.
- Updated visuals for Killjoy’s ultimate Lockdown (X) being destroyed.
- Removed the yellow warning UI Indicator for enemies Killjoy’s Lockdown (X).
- Updated deactivated sounds for Killjoy’s Turret (E) and Alarmbot (Q) to make them more distinct.
- Brimstone’s Sky Smoke (E), Orbital Strike (X), and Omen’s From the Shadows (X) ability have updated targeting visuals to help players with precision placement on the map.
- The newly updated Bind rotates into Competitive and Unrated queues.
- Icebox rotates out of Competitive and Unrated queues.
Once more stuff is revealed we'll be updating you accordingly.
For more content: