The 6.06 patch will have some quality of life changes, with Yoru mains being happy one of his signature abilities will work as intended.
Patch 6.06 is here, and sadly for Yoru fans, despite Riot Games sharing some bugfixes for the duelist on the PBE, these changes didn't make it to the live servers.
While you might think that the upcoming update will bring some big changes after a relatively small 6.05 patch, think again. However, the quality of life changes and, most importantly, bug fixes, could help certain agents, especially Yoru!
So this is what you can expect when Valorant update 6.06 hits the main servers.
Valorant Patch 6.06 - Full Notes
Mosh Pit (C)
- Mosh Pit’s damage to objects has been performing inconsistently with relative abilities such as KAY/O’s FRAG/ment (C) and Breach’s Aftershock (C).
- Damage to objects has reduced 2.5x >>> 1x
- Wingman will now always die if he is last alive.
- Updated door destruction VFX to make it easier to see through
- Wingman can no longer concuss intangible players.
- Fixed a bug where loading into a match resulted in an incorrect view of under the map.
Valorant Patch 6.06 - Release Date
As we've mentioned before, Riot Games likes to keep a two-week patch cadence in their games, barring some extraordinary circumstances. For patch 6.06, expect it to drop on March 28.
One more thing worth mentioning with this patch is that Riot has allegedly added new files for Valorant Mobile, the highly anticipated on-the-go version of their tactical shooter.
For more content: