Episode 4 Act 3 continues along with it are major Chamber nerfs and quality of life changes. Let's see what Patch 4.09 has in store for us!
It's not a big Patch, but it's surely an exciting one. Even though Chamber is the only Agent who gets any significant changes in this update, it's important to remember that he was the most popular Sentinel Agent in the game. Will that change now? Well, time will tell, but for now, let's see what's in Patch 4.09 Notes.
- Cost increased to 150 (from 200)
- Charges reduced to 1 (from 2)
- Audio range increased
- You should now see a decreased amount of flickering textures on diagonal walls when casting Fade’s ultimate.
- Also added VFX for additional clarity and visual impact.
VFX change to the orb for a more dynamic presentation in 1p and Agent select.
Party Lead Transfer Feature Added
- Party Lead Transfer – The current party leaders can right-click the player name they want to transfer the responsibility to, and choose “Make Leader” in the drop-down menu.
- Added Observer ability to toggle Scoreboard on/off.
- Fixed a bug where Jett’s Tailwind would sometimes fail to cast when used immediately after curving a Cloudburst smoke.
- Fixed a bug where Jett’s ultimate indicator would sometimes stay active after firing all kunai.
- Fixed an issue where an unintended ‘use’ input could happen after abilities such as Skye’s Trailblazer or Sova’s Owl Drone is activated while using the ‘use’ key.