This will be a short tutorial on refunding, what you can refund and how to do it.
Ever had that situation where you bought an item accidentally, or just felt that you didn't like it 5 minutes after buying it? — Refunding is your next step!
Before explaining how to do your refunds, these are the things you CANNOT get a refund for:
- USED Weapon Skins
- UPGRADED Weapon Skins
- Weapon Skin Levels/Bundles
- Premium Battle Passes/Pass Levels
- Radianite points
- Character Contract Levels
The stuff that are eligible for refunds are unused weapon skins and Valorant Points purchased within the last 14 days.
How to refund Weapon Skins
To refund your unused Weapon Skins that you've bought within the last 14 days, you will have to open and log in to this page: Valorant Purchase History.
After logging in, you will get a list with all of your purchased items, and the refund button will be there for all of those items, but will only work for the refundable ones.
If you think there's an error in your purchase list, or an item isn't included there, but should be, you can always send a ticket to Valorant's Customer Service Valorant Ticket Submission.
- Open the Valorant Support site.
- Click on the Purchase History button.
- Log in to your Riot Games account when prompted.
- Click on the Get My Purchase History button.
- You will get a list with all of your purchased items
- Click on the refund icon next to the refundable Skin that you want to refund.
How to refund unused Valorant Points
Compared to Weapon Skins, unused Valorant Points can only be refunded through the ticket system. You can submit your ticket request here.
Cash refunds are only available for 14 days, starting from the day of the transaction being done.
Only works for unused VP.